Please join us for our outside bingo night. We will hold this exciting event in the Balboa Pavilion. We will limit the number of players and practice all Arkansas and POA guidelines.
There will be no food served but you are encouraged to bring your own food and beverages to enjoy. Some members brought small fans for their tables last time we played. To be safe you will be asked to purchase your bingo cards online at registration. We want to limit the handing of cash.
Guidelines for this event:
1. We will limit the number of players to 60.
2. Players will sit two to a table only.
3. Tables will be set up to allow plenty of social distancing.
4. You MUST wear a mask when checking in and picking up your bingo cards. You may remove the mask while sitting at your table.
5. We will have hand sanitizer available.
If you feel you can not comply with these guidelines, please do not register for this event. Our members safety is our first priority.
The cost for this fun evening is $12. This includes 3 bingo cards for use for the evening. We will be using our finger-tip shutter slide bingo cards. All money collected from the purchase of bingo cards will be given back in cash prizes to the winners.
This is a members only event. All guests MUST also be members. You must be registered to attend. NO ONE will be admitted at the door without a registration.
Boomers Rock is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization.